Monday, 23 September 2013

Office Interior Design

I recently tweeted about this subject as I find interior design fascinating and believe a well designed office can boost inspiration and imagination. My office is currently going through some renovations so I was researching into some interesting office designs and stumbled on some amazing ones! Some of the creative agencies around the world have the best interior design I have ever seen, so I thought I would share some of my favourites with you.

The way they are designed and the thought process that must have gone behind them is amazing, I would love the be inside the designers mind. Most of my examples are advertising agencies. I would personally love to work somewhere that was designed somewhere like this, I think it would boost my creativity, I could just look up at the ceiling and an idea could pop into my head. I also think a nice office makes a better working place, and therefore you will enjoy coming to work even more. If you don't already enjoy going to work, maybe you are in the wrong career! I know it is not everyone's cup of tea but I would always be in amazement and never want to leave the office! Below are some of my favourite examples I have found of office designs around the world. Hope you enjoy them!


Google Headquarters London
Google Headquarters London
JWT Amsterdam
NPIRE Germany
BS2H
Jakarta Advertising
Mother London
Leo Burnett 
TBWA New York


These are some of my favourites but I'm sure there are plenty more out there so if you see any make sure to Tweet me or leave me a comment with your favourites.

Cya x

10 comments:

  1. Nice Hun. I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award check out libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com live on 24/09/13 for details xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Furniture are designed to make you feel like you're in the office when you are at home is called home office furniture.

    office refurbishment companies & buy office furniture online

    ReplyDelete
  3. These office interior designs are being future office interior designs. I salute all designers who imagine and gives us these kind of innovative office interior designs.
    interior design companies in singapore

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When will you be doing another article on this subject? 

    Amela
    milton keynes office furniture

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there any further reading you would recommend on this?

    Amela
    office furniture buckinghamshire

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was working and suddenly I visits your site frequently and recommended it to me to read also. The writing style is superior and the content is relevant. Thanks for the insight you provide the readers!
    facebook entrar
    facebook entrar iniciar sesion
    entrar facebook
    facebook entrar iniciar

    ReplyDelete
  8. The office interior design images given in this blog was amazing. Thanks for sharing.
    with regards
    Office Interior Designers in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is full of Images I just want to suggest you one thing you also have to describe whatever you work on your Images by the way whatever you work on Leo Burnett Image it unique. Really office interior design have many advantages...!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...