Saturday, 7 September 2013

25 Things About Me

As many bloggers do, I am going to start off by doing a 25 things about me list so you can get to know me a bit better.


  1. My favourite colour is purple
  2. I'm a vegetarian
  3. I have a pet dog called Daisy
  4. I don't like hot or fizzy drinks
  5. I love to travel and have just recently come back from Thailand
  6. I was a gymnast for 14 years and have won several awards
  7. I was given the nickname 'smiles' by a previous boss
  8. I can legally use the letters CERT DMP after my name
  9. My hair has been blonde, dark brown, light brown and is now dip dyed
  10. I have had surgery 5 times
  11. I will always have my nails painted
  12. My favourite takeaway is Chinese
  13. I have a phobia of deer
  14. I am fully trained in how to fit a child's carseat
  15. I will spent hours looking through YouTube videos
  16. The best book I have read is Jodi Picoult- Nineteen Minutes
  17. I have an obsession with penguins
  18. My hair is so long it almost reaches my hips now
  19. I have moved house 5 times
  20. Growing up I was part of a band called Golden Phenix
  21. My perfect date would be going to the zoo
  22. I spent 7 months making a scrapbook of my sisters life for her 18th birthday present
  23. I have never broken a bone in my body
  24. I have a real passion for photography
  25. Christmas is my favourite time of year
So that's it, 25 things about me you never knew, but now do!

Cya x


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on starting up a new blog! It is one of the best decisions you'll ever make! I really like your blog design and I have followed so I can stay updated! If there is ever anything you ever need or what to know? Then I am over at hannahsbubbe.blogspot.co.uk if you want to ask :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, that's so sweet of you Hannah! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...