Monday 11 November 2013

The Making of the Bear and Hare

Hi Guys,

Quick little post today, I just had to share something with you.

My last post was about the new John Lewis Christmas Advert. If you haven't seen yet yet, WHY NOT. Take a look at my last blog post and you can see it there. Well anyway, a video has come out about the making of the advert and it is astonishing!

I cannot believe the amount of effort that went it to it, no wonder it cost 7 million! Each take a different movement and each piece of the set has been designed individually and from scratch. I thought it was computer animated, so seeing this has totally shocked me. The amount of time and effort put into this is incredible and they should be very proud of the result.

I want to share this with you all so click the link below and see the video of how this amazing, tearjerking advert was made. Enjoy!






Cya x

3 comments:

  1. oh my god that was amazing!!! Thanks for sharing that video me and my boyfriend just sat watching it in amazement haha

    Hannah xxx
    http://adayinthelifeofanortherngirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...